This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Menu SideBar - hiding plans
Hi,

Is there a way to prevent showing of specific Plans (and maybe even Levels) in the automatically generated sidebar?
I need some of them hidden in the menu sidebar but still accessible via a pagelink on some of the floorplans.

Thanks for any advice.

Kind regards,
Hendrik
You can hide certain links via Custom CSS (change 1 to your plan id):
Code:
#menu-plan-1 { display:none; }
Hi,

I have 2 questions

-Is there any way to hide second level in touch visualization using css or javascript?
-Is there any way to rename pages and second level using css or javascript?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can hide plans via CSS (change 1 to your plan ID):
Code:
#menu-plan-1 { display: none; }

Change plan text via JS:
Code:
$(function() {
  $('#menu-plan-1 .a').text('custom text');
});
(02.12.2020, 10:54)admin Wrote: You can hide plans via CSS (change 1 to your plan ID):
Code:
#menu-plan-1 { display: none; }

Change plan text via JS:
Code:
$(function() {
  $('#menu-plan-1 .a').text('custom text');
});

Thanks so much!!

I knew how to hide pages but I don´t know how to hide second level "folder". If folder is empty in levels/plan, this folder doesn´t appear, but if I hide this plans (inside this folders) by css or javascript, this folder appear in menu (empty).

Is there any way to hide this?
Is there any way to change this folders name?

Thanks!
You can only hide it via Custom JS, replace 156 with plan ID of the plan that is right after the second level folder (see the screenshot below).
Code:
$(function() {
  $('#menu-plan-156').prev().hide();
});

(03.12.2020, 08:24)admin Wrote: You can only hide it via Custom JS, replace 156 with plan ID of the plan that is right after the second level folder (see the screenshot below).
Code:
$(function() {
  $('#menu-plan-156').prev().hide();
});

Thank so much!!! It works