This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trend - remove point problem
Hello, what to do when you have an error in the sreenshot attached.

We init the trend with bad datatype... or sometimes you get a false value and you want to remove only this value ?

-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
Maybe you can update the trend directly in the DB, but not sure how to do this or even if it's possible.
I let admin answer, or maybe Erwin.
Hi,

Trends are not stored in the normal DB but in RRD files (round-robin database)

Deleting data from this trend data files is not easy to do as there are multiple calculations done on the data (average data points).

As i see on the trend there is almost no data in it yet so i would advice to delete current trend and recreate it on the correct dpt.

BR,

Erwin
(24.08.2017, 20:56)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Trends are not stored in the normal DB but in RRD files (round-robin database)

Deleting data from this trend data files is not easy to do as there are multiple calculations done on the data (average data points).

As i see on the trend there is almost no data in it yet so i would advice to delete current trend and recreate it on the correct dpt.

BR,

Erwin

yes I did it.
I found also that in backup we can modify it !

I was speaking about this problem, because in other project, sometimes you have bad modbus communication, then wrong value, then Trend with terrible Axis resolution !
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT