This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Spinner Inline Show Control
Hi,

Does anyone knows if it's possible to change spinner size when Inline Show Control is active?
I've tried to inspect elements in html but I'm not abble to see which attributes I've to change using css...

Thanks.
(28.08.2017, 14:31)jmir Wrote: Hi,

Does anyone knows if it's possible to change spinner size when Inline Show Control is active?
I've tried to inspect elements in html but I'm not abble to see which attributes I've to change using css...

Thanks.

Hi, if you mean circle slider, then all of its params (colors, size etc.) could be changed in Vis. Params button in Object tab, or in vis editor near control object menu
If you just want to make the input box smaller:
Code:
.item-control-single .control-spinner .spinner-value {
  width: 50px;
}

Or you can scale the whole control to 75% like this:
Code:
.item-control-single .control-spinner {
  transform: scale(0.75);
  transform-origin: 0 0;
}
Thanks for the answers!
It needed to scale all spinner, what has answered Admin works fine for me!

Now I've another question, is it possible to fix the size of the background of a value object?
I don't want that when the value has 3 digits the background becomes larger (to right side) than when it has 1 digit.

Thanks!
You can set width property to a fixed size with CSS. This post has some examples:
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=668
Ok, thanks!
(29.08.2017, 11:06)admin Wrote: If you just want to make the input box smaller:
Code:
.item-control-single .control-spinner .spinner-value {
  width: 50px;
}

Or you can scale the whole control to 75% like this:
Code:
.item-control-single .control-spinner {
  transform: scale(0.75);
  transform-origin: 0 0;
}

Hi

I have tried this solution myself, and it is not exactly fulfilling my needs. Is it possible to set the size of the spinner with 'width' and 'height'? I have tried to make it work, but it seems like these parameters do not apply to the spinner?

Code:
.setpAdjust2 {

width: 125px !important;
  height: 25px !important;
  border: 2px solid orange;
}

With the code above, the border seems to be at the size I want, but the text-box and the buttons are still at the same size as they were before.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
You can't size elements like this. You need to either use transform property or adjust sizes of .spinner-value and .btn elements that are inside the container (.setpAdjust2) separately.