This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KNX USB Interface 330 connection problem
Hello, I'm trying to connect to a logic machine with USB Interface. I have it connected, one end straight into knx and the second to my PC. I see it in ETS5 connections tab, the LED on the usb also blinks, but whenever I try to select it as my connection, it simply says KNX Interface was not found. I have also tried to use this KNXUsbFix.exe while the USB was connected, restarted PC but nothing happened. Any ideas? Also, can it be because I'm trying to do it on a Windows Server 2012 r2?

Thanks for any help, I attached screenshot of what it says in the ETS.

EDIT: Somehow I kept spamming test and suddenly it responded with Ok, but after 2 seconds it went to "KNX Interface was not found" mode once again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Why won't you connect to LM via IP?
I'm trying to connect through USB because whenever I'm connected through IP I simply can't upload to 2 exact DALI actuators. The rest of the actuators (like 30 more) are okay, it's just these two DALI ones. Error says that the device is not responding but it's already connected and it dims lights too. I wanted to troubleshoot this and connect via USB.

It seems like when I literally spam the button "test", once a few minutes (like 10) it says Ok but as soon as I press test again it goes back to either KNX Interface not found or Device did not respond in time. It switches between these two errors.
Hi,

Have you set the correct physical address inside the controller?

I've seen this more often and the address was still 15.15.255

Your address must match the zone/line where it actual is placed.

BR,

Erwin