This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Visuals not showing in Touch
Hi,

I'm new to LM4, and I've made a visualization for my KNX at my house, but the visualization I've made won't show when I run touch on either phone or web. I've use the LM4 manual and set floor plan etc as the manual says, but the Touch app is empty.

I can control the lights etc in LM4 visualization when I'm in the LM4 visualization editor.

What can be wrong here?

I also made a setup for my house using the Paradox visualization, but there are many functions missing, when will there be more widgets etc added to this?
Hi, please send backup archive from your LM to info@openrb.com
(07.10.2015, 10:17)KingCanute Wrote: I also made a setup for my house using the Paradox visualization, but there are many functions missing, when will there be more widgets etc added to this?

Hi,

I'm founder of Paradox. Glad to hear that you use our visualization for you home. Can you tell me what widgets and functions you're missing?
(08.10.2015, 09:57)nick Wrote:
(07.10.2015, 10:17)KingCanute Wrote: I also made a setup for my house using the Paradox visualization, but there are many functions missing, when will there be more widgets etc added to this?

Hi,

I'm founder of Paradox. Glad to hear that you use our visualization for you home. Can you tell me what widgets and functions you're missing?

Hi,

I would like to have a widget that can be used with Sonos (I got an ISE Sonos controller), and in that Sonos widget I would like to have play/pause, next song/back song, vol up/vol down.
And I would like to have a widget designed for climate control where I can turn on / off, Adjust fan speed, cool/heat, Vane Auto / swing
There is no widget for dimming a 3bit.

I'll probably come up with more as I spend time with my LM4 at home..

EDIT:
The Sonos widget needs to be able to set custom value for vol up/down. The ISE Sonos contoller is only able to set vol up with a 1 bit, and down with a 0 bit. Not sure how that will work with a widget.
And it would be nice to have a read widget, like showing outdoor temp. 
Is it possible to make a widget for 3bit dimming?

Thanks for sending your backup, you have all icons/objects placed on layout layer when they should be placed on plan layer. Visualization does not show empty plans that's why it comes out empty.
(08.10.2015, 10:27)admin Wrote: Thanks for sending your backup, you have all icons/objects placed on layout layer when they should be placed on plan layer. Visualization does not show empty plans that's why it comes out empty.

Ah, ok... I'll look into it later then, thanks for the help :-)

Hi,

What is Paradox? Is there a website?

Thx.
(09.10.2015, 09:44)baggins Wrote:

Hi,

What is Paradox? Is there a website?

Thx.

Hi, have a look here... http://www.doxsw.com/
Paradox is our friends and doing applications for our eco-system in parallel with us.
Our idea is to have more and more such friends working in this direction Wink
(09.10.2015, 14:01)edgars Wrote: Paradox is our friends and doing applications for our eco-system in parallel with us.
Our idea is to have more and more such friends working in this direction Wink

I like the Paradox application, keep it up  Smile
(08.10.2015, 10:15)KingCanute Wrote:

Hi,

Hi,

I would like to have a widget that can be used with Sonos (I got an ISE Sonos controller), and in that Sonos widget I would like to have play/pause, next song/back song, vol up/vol down.
And I would like to have a widget designed for climate control where I can turn on / off, Adjust fan speed, cool/heat, Vane Auto / swing
There is no widget for dimming a 3bit.

I'll probably come up with more as I spend time with my LM4 at home..

EDIT:
The Sonos widget needs to be able to set custom value for vol up/down. The ISE Sonos contoller is only able to set vol up with a 1 bit, and down with a 0 bit. Not sure how that will work with a widget.
And it would be nice to have a read widget, like showing outdoor temp. 
Is it possible to make a widget for 3bit dimming?

Hi, 

Thx for your feedback, we'll take a look about Sonos and new extended version of climat control.
As for 3bit dimming, I think it would be better to ask Edgars.
3bit dimming widget is easy to implement, you just need two buttons: up/down. Start command is sent when user presses the button, stop command is sent when user releases the button. Step size can be configurable, though default 100% should work for most.