This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

CO2 widget
In Mosaic 2, I have issue to use CO2/Humidity/Temp widget.
CO2 seems to list only 2 bytes floating objects while I am saving CO2 to a 2 bytes unsigned integer.
What object types are allowed and which one is recommended for CO2 ?
Hi
Yes it is DPT type 9 so you have to convert this data via script or try to make custom widget in widget creator.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(18.10.2018, 07:08)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Yes it is DPT type 9 so you have to convert this data via script or try to make custom widget in widget creator.
BR

Thanks Daniel,
Is it a best practice to use type 9 to store CO2? I can change the type of the object but type 9 seems less accurate than type 7 or 8. I don't think sensors (for example netatmo) will leverage floating point. ppm value seems an integer for me.
in Mosaic 3.0 you will be able to make this widget yourself and use general Number field which can support any data type you want.
(18.10.2018, 20:42)Matt Wrote:
(18.10.2018, 07:08)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
BR

Thanks Daniel,
Is it a best practice to use type 9 to store CO2? I can change the type of the object but type 9 seems less accurate than type 7 or 8. I don't think sensors (for example netatmo) will leverage floating point. ppm value seems an integer for me.

KNX DPT 9.008 - Air quality, we have native support for KNX not natamo Wink
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thanks, I updated my objects (and netatmo script) to be type 9, it would be great to add 9.008 in the type list of logicmachine.
Hi,

Why should 9.008 be added? It’s just a 2 byte float with a different unit (ppm) that you can set yourself on the 9 object (suffix).

BR,

Erwin