This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

iframe and compression
Hello!

We are linking multiple SL to a master SL trough url frame in the visualization. But I have a problem that the frame looks blury and not sharp. Looks like the image is compressed.

The resolution in the frame is exact the same as the system that it shows. I tried with different resolutions and different web-browsers but get the same result.

If i put an icon over the frame in the master SL, this icon will get blurry as vel.

Is there any way to make the frame pixel-perfect?

BR

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try changing "Usermode view" to "Center plans, limit size" in Utilities > Vis.configuration on the device where the iframe contents is coming from. Have you tried this on a different device/browser?