This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

gateway on reactor
Greetings
even with the latest firmware if I use GSM/LTE don't I have to put gateway in the network configuration?
I have a reactor with GW that sends emails but then doesn't send me text messages.
I have other reactors that even if they have the gw send SMS, the difference depends on what, the scripts and configurations are the same.

Thank you
When a mobile connection is established the default gateway is replaced with the one provided via the mobile connection. But this does not affect sending SMS as it does not require mobile Internet connection.
(02.05.2024, 12:14)admin Wrote: When a mobile connection is established the default gateway is replaced with the one provided via the mobile connection. But this does not affect sending SMS as it does not require mobile Internet connection.

So what could the failure to send SMS depend on? The SIM is loaded and active.
the GSM signal is present.
Check Error log for any errors from the SMS script. Make sure that the correct port is set, it depends on the modem model. It should be either /dev/ttyACM3 or /dev/ttyUSB2
(02.05.2024, 12:23)admin Wrote: Check Error log for any errors from the SMS script. Make sure that the correct port is set, it depends on the modem model. It should be either /dev/ttyACM3 or /dev/ttyUSB2

I have check the port is /dev/ttyACM3
What about the Error log?
(02.05.2024, 12:34)admin Wrote: What about the Error log?

nothing
(02.05.2024, 12:34)admin Wrote: What about the Error log?

I have no error on log
Can you send ZeroTier access via PM?
(07.05.2024, 07:49)admin Wrote: Can you send ZeroTier access via PM?

Yes tomorrow I return in office and I send You the access.

tank's
(07.05.2024, 10:58)Frank68 Wrote:
(07.05.2024, 07:49)admin Wrote: Can you send ZeroTier access via PM?

Yes tomorrow I return in office and I send You the access.

tank's

I have send you PM

tank's