Logic Machine Forum
[solved] spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Visualization (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: [solved] spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? (/showthread.php?tid=1069)

Pages: 1 2

[solved] spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - Habib - 29.10.2017

Hi,

I made yesterday an update from my Fw 2.0.1 to 2.1.0.
Now I have the issue, that my Visu Switches are broken. 

I define a switch with an main object 1 Bit and a status object 1 Bit. If I test it in my Visualisation Tab of the configuration it works fine as it should. But if I call the same Visu Page in my Browser (Firefox) I can only switch one time.

Example: I call the visu page and the light is off. I'm able to switch it on. The status is correctly shown. Now I press again, but it sends only ON to all actors. The status is ON already.
Now I refresh my page and the status is shown correctly (State ON) and I press again. It switch off.... the status is OFF and I want to switch them on again, but it's sends only OFF.... until I refresh again :-(

Have you change something in the behaviour of the Visualisation? 

I've tested it with Firefox 56.0.2 (OSX), Firefox 56.0.2 (Win7) and Safari 11.0 (OSX 10.13)

Maybe it's a bug with FF 56.0.2? It's already released yesterday, or not?

EDIT: the solution at moment is to install (downgrade) the firmware 2.0.1

RE: spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - JMM - 29.10.2017

HI,

Yesterday I have to replace a HL by a HW W4K with FW 2.1, i had exactly the same issue!!
No more command since the display device worked.
The only thing that I found to help out my customer is an upgrade with lm5m3-20170620, and there all works very well !!

@Erwin: I think that it is necessary to plan an update quickly.

I also noticed this problem

BR

RE: spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - Habib - 29.10.2017

I have the same issue you described as second problem. In my case the total numbers of objects are changing all the time the page is open.

RE: spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - Erwin van der Zwart - 29.10.2017

Hi,

Yes we have found this already and somehow it passed the lab tests..

Here is the update to fix it: (unpack and run from Utilities -> Install updates)
.zip   2017.10.24-status-v2.lmup.zip (Size: 13.41 KB / Downloads: 23)

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin,

thx for the fast help. I've installed the package but my issue is not fixed with it.... not fully fixed with it. In Firefox it works now correct, but if I open the page in my security app and wants to switch, it's the same behaviour than before....

The security app is able to open pages as an "virtual cam device" as widget....

RE: spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - Erwin van der Zwart - 29.10.2017

Hi,

That's strange, i have updated all my test controllers (SL / HL / 4WK) and all are working. Did you unpack it and run it from Utilities -> Install updates ?

Try clearing browser cache or maybe a reboot? (not sure i did that)..

BR,

Erwin

I've corrected my previous post.

RE: spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - admin - 29.10.2017

Also try clearing browser cache

RE: spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - JMM - 29.10.2017

HI,

With 2.1.0, I also noticed that in the KNX statistics the TP repeats has values very high (25 %) while usually it is near zero.

BR

Hi Erwin ,

It is possible to go back of FW lm5 towards FW 2.1.0 ?

BR

I made a short video from the issue which I have

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/0oRO-72gdvA [/video]

On the left side is my security client, on the right side a firefox browser window...

Browser Caches of FF and Safari are cleared...

(29.10.2017, 08:11)JMM Wrote: It is possible to go back of FW lm5 towards FW 2.1.0 ?

Hi,

I really don’t know as it’s not adviced to use FW that is not developed and tested into the HW..

You can try but i don’t know the impact on files and DB, maybe admin can say something about that..

Anyway there is always the option to flash SD with original OS system and clean DB.

BR,

Erwin

RE: spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - balatis - 29.10.2017

HI .
and me with same problem......

RE: spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - Erwin van der Zwart - 30.10.2017

(29.10.2017, 21:52)balatis Wrote: and me with same problem......
Hi,

What problem? There are different mentioned above, if it is the bit object issue, then did you run the update?

BR,

Erwin

RE: spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - JMM - 30.10.2017

(29.10.2017, 08:32)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote:
(29.10.2017, 08:11)JMM Wrote: It is possible to go back of FW lm5 towards FW 2.1.0 ?

Hi,

I really don’t know as it’s not adviced to use FW that is not developed and tested into the HW..

You can try but i don’t know the impact on files and DB, maybe admin can say something about that..

Anyway there is always the option to flash SD with original OS system and clean DB.

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin,

I have just made a going back with FW 2.1.0 more the update, everything works perfectly !
Just total numbers of objects that not OK.

BR.

spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - Habib - 30.10.2017

You have installed the 2.0.1 Fw after the former update to 2.1.0? That’s working?

RE: spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - JMM - 30.10.2017

Hi,

No I reinstalled FW 2.1.0 after FW LM5.20170620.

As 2.1.0 not worked I had installed LM5.20170620 to help out the customer this weekend.

BR

spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - Habib - 30.10.2017

Ah ok. You changed the whole hardware... I understand now. Thx

RE: spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - balatis - 30.10.2017

(30.10.2017, 07:43)Ο Erwin van der Zwart Wrote:
(29.10.2017, 21:52)μπαλάτι Wrote: και εγώ με το ίδιο πρόβλημα ......
Γεια σου,

Τι πρόβλημα; Υπάρχουν διαφορετικά παραπάνω, αν πρόκειται για το θέμα του bit object, τότε εκτελέσατε την ενημέρωση;

BR,

Erwin
hi.
i have problem with bit object . it has only one state. i did downgrade 2.0.1 f

(30.10.2017, 10:11)Habib Wrote: You have installed the 2.0.1 Fw after the former update to 2.1.0? That’s working?
hi i did and working!

RE: spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - Erwin van der Zwart - 30.10.2017

Hi,

Downgrade is normally not supported, but i have not tried that so not sure if it gives issues.

Why didn’t you use the fix from post #4 above?

BR,

Erwin

RE: spacelynk: Changes in Visualisation Control? - Habib - 30.10.2017

Quote:balatis
hi i did and working!

I will try it tomorrow also. Thx for the info.