Logic Machine Forum
New LM Cloud App on iOS with no Push - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Scripting (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: New LM Cloud App on iOS with no Push (/showthread.php?tid=2810)

New LM Cloud App on iOS with no Push - Sral1987 - 27.08.2020

Hi,

since i updated to the new iOS App i cant recive any Push notifications. Even when i go to LM Cloud app.

this is the Device ID after i updated to the new iOS App.

Code:
{length=32,bytes=0xdc8a7a00d8a54ed8da242445e0a80034...c0d2593b632bbee0}

This is the Errormessage when i send a Push direct from the LM Cloud app.

Code:
{"line":77,"code":0,"file":"\/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/duccio\/apns-php\/ApnsPHP\/Message.php","type":"ApnsPHP_Message_Exception","stack-trace":["#0 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/duccio\/apns-php\/ApnsPHP\/Message.php(63): ApnsPHP_Message->addRecipient('{length=32,byte...')","#1 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/backend\/controllers\/MosaicapiController.php(214): ApnsPHP_Message->__construct('{length=32,byte...')","#2 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/backend\/controllers\/MosaicapiController.php(77): backend\\controllers\\MosaicapiController->actionPush()","#3 [internal function]: backend\\controllers\\MosaicapiController->actionIndex()","#4 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii2\/base\/InlineAction.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)","#5 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii2\/base\/Controller.php(157): yii\\base\\InlineAction->runWithParams(Array)","#6 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii2\/base\/Module.php(528): yii\\base\\Controller->runAction('index', Array)","#7 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii2\/web\/Application.php(103): yii\\base\\Module->runAction('mosaicapi\/index', Array)","#8 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/vendor\/yiisoft\/yii2\/base\/Application.php(386): yii\\web\\Application->handleRequest(Object(yii\\web\\Request))","#9 \/var\/www\/cloud.logicmachine.net\/backend\/web\/index.php(18): yii\\base\\Application->run()","#10 {main}"],"name":"Exception","message":"Invalid device token '{length=32,bytes=0xdc8a7a00d8a54ed8da242445e0a80034...c0d2593b632bbee0}'"}

is there any documentation for the new App how to set up push notifications ?

RE: New LM Cloud App on iOS with no Push - Daniel - 27.08.2020

This is a bug in latest iOS, we are checking if we need to adapt the cloud app or else. The process is the same. In older iOS this is still working.

RE: New LM Cloud App on iOS with no Push - Daniel - 07.09.2020

Hi, There is new app in apple store where this was fixed. You will need to disable the push notifications save and then enable again.

RE: New LM Cloud App on iOS with no Push - Sral1987 - 07.09.2020

Hi,

thank you Daniel it´s now working again.