Logic Machine Forum
Problem with widgets - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Application Store (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Problem with widgets (/showthread.php?tid=3930)

Problem with widgets - carlozzi - 11.03.2022

Good morning,
I\'m writing to you because I need assistance with the widgets in the mosaic.
I need a widget that only indicates the value of the associated object.
In this case it\'s a valve, and I need a widget in the mosaic that tells me if the valve is open or closed.
I found a widget that tells me the current value of the object but only for a few seconds when the value changes its state. It\'s called Value (text) in CUSTOM WIDGET EDITOR.
Not good, because I need to know the status of the tubes at any time.

RE: Problem with widgets - Daniel - 11.03.2022

I'm not sure what is the problem. Any widget will display what is in the object. If it disappeared then the value of object most likely changed. Can you make better description please? Or describe how to reproduce it.

RE: Problem with widgets - carlozzi - 11.03.2022

Thanks for the reply,
I need to see only the value in the widgets.
In this case they are valves (open or closed), I found a widget in custom widgets of the mosaic called value (text) which shows me the value for a few minutes only when the status of the valves changes, then the widget becomes empty.
Is there a widget that gives you the opportunity to see only the value without command?

(11.03.2022, 15:05)Daniel Wrote: I'm not sure what is the problem. Any widget will display what is in the object. If it disappeared then the value of object most likely changed. Can you make better description please? Or describe how to reproduce it.

In this case the state of the valve has changed and shows the value of the object, after a few minutes it becomes empty again.

It shows its value only when the state of the object changes.

RE: Problem with widgets - Daniel - 11.03.2022

Most likely value on the valve has changed and you didn't define it in the value list. Check if the value on the object is still the same. You can log it to easily debug it.

RE: Problem with widgets - CristianAgata - 12.03.2022

What is there inside the knx object when there isn't the icon?
BR Cristian

RE: Problem with widgets - carlozzi - 13.03.2022

(11.03.2022, 20:08)Daniel Wrote: Most likely value on the valve has changed and you didn't define it in the value list. Check if the value on the object is still the same. You can log it to easily debug it.

I believe I have done everything correctly.
The object is Boolean, 0 if the valve is closed, 1 if the valve is open.
Did I do it correctly?

RE: Problem with widgets - CristianAgata - 13.03.2022

(13.03.2022, 10:31)carlozzi Wrote:
(11.03.2022, 20:08)Daniel Wrote: Most likely value on the valve has changed and you didn't define it in the value list. Check if the value on the object is still the same. You can log it to easily debug it.

I believe I have done everything correctly.
The object is Boolean, 0 if the valve is closed, 1 if the valve is open.
Did I do it correctly?
Hi ,
From where does virtual object arrive?
Best regards Cristian

RE: Problem with widgets - Daniel - 14.03.2022

I could not recreate your problem. Send me your backup to PM.

RE: Problem with widgets - carlozzi - 15.03.2022

(14.03.2022, 08:21)Daniel Wrote: I could not recreate your problem. Send me your backup to PM.

ok, i sent you

RE: Problem with widgets - Daniel - 17.03.2022

The backup you sent me does not contain the widget with custom value element.