Logic Machine Forum
Amazon Echo / Alexa app - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Application Store (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Amazon Echo / Alexa app (/showthread.php?tid=769)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Amazon Echo / Alexa app - edgars - 03.05.2017

Amazon Echo support via Alexa app has been added to LogicMachine. 
Please read more here: http://openrb.com/amazon-echo-alexa-integration/
[Image: LM5L_amazon_echo_1-290x204.png]

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - gjniewenhuijse - 04.05.2017

My error log contains every 2 minutes:
scriptname: mcloud or alexa
error: Row 350: MQTT.client:handler(): Not connected

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - edgars - 04.05.2017

what is ping reply to cloud.logicmachine.net in System config --> Status --> Network Utilities?
Did you succeed to adding account for cloud and  syncing the Alexa objects?
Also, make sure your routers are passing through ports 443 (HTTPS) and 1883 (MQTT).

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - Igor68 - 04.05.2017

I also have this bug
error: Row 350: MQTT.client:handler()

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - gjniewenhuijse - 05.05.2017

(04.05.2017, 12:15)edgars Wrote: what is ping reply to cloud.logicmachine.net in System config --> Status --> Network Utilities?
Did you succeed to adding account for cloud and  syncing the Alexa objects?
Also, make sure your routers are passing through ports 443 (HTTPS) and 1883 (MQTT).

I made a account and executed a sync, but did not add objects at this moment.

Also my amazon echo is on this way to me, so its not connected at the moment.

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - phongvucba - 17.05.2017

I also have this bug
error: Row 350: MQTT.client:handler()
Sad

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - edgars - 17.05.2017

1. please check if you have correct gateway, DNS settings on LM
2. Could be so that MQTT port is blocked on the router?
3. If possible we would like to connect and see this controller (ports 22 and 80). Please PM me if this is possible.

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - phongvucba - 20.05.2017

Thank you !
Can you tell us more about this?
Minh will open port 1883 and 443 for IP address? Sad
-"Also, make sure your routers are passing through ports 443 (HTTPS) and 1883 (MQTT)."

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - edgars - 29.05.2017

German language support added. Also now LogicMachine skill can be found also in Amazon UK servers.

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - edgars - 31.05.2017

Alexa app is now available in LogicMachine app store.
We have fixed a bug when your Alexa voice commands might not work if you were using Mosaic cloud application in parallel.

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - nhieulk - 31.05.2017

Dear edgars

I updated alexa app with new fw. But alexa app not work.

Please help me to check it.

Thank you so much

Error in /www/apps/data/alexa/index.lp at line 4: attempt to call global 'auth_client' (a nil value)

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - edgars - 01.06.2017

Hello,
could you please try installing this patch in LogicMachine-->Utilities-->Install updates
https://dl.openrb.com/lmup/2017.05.29-apps-install.lmup

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - nhieulk - 01.06.2017

Hi Edgars,

I installed this file but alexa app still error.
Please chek it.

Thank you

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - edgars - 02.06.2017

uninstall Alexa app and install it again, then it should be fine. Make sure you are running latest firmware on LM.

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - jetsetter - 15.06.2017

Hi, I am running the latest LM4 RC3 firmware and App versions (Alexa 20170531 and Mosaic 2.0: 20170613) but I am still getting error logs of "Line 350: MQTT.client:handler(): Not connected" and more importantly, the commands I give are randomly executed by LM, even though Alexa understands and acknowledge them normally with "ok".

Anyone experiencing similar issues or is just my problem?

Thanks

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - morak - 15.06.2017

(15.06.2017, 12:56)jetsetter Wrote: Hi, I am running the latest LM4 RC3 firmware and App versions (Alexa 20170531 and Mosaic 2.0: 20170613) but I am still getting error logs of "Line 350: MQTT.client:handler(): Not connected" and more importantly, the commands I give are randomly executed by LM, even though Alexa understands and acknowledge them normally with "ok".

Anyone experiencing similar issues or is just my problem?

Thanks

Hi, I had the same when I had latest Mosaic and the Cloud Mosaic installed via file.   Once uninstalled the Mosaic Cloud all started to work. Latest Mosaic from the store already contain all the cloud stuff.  In short both apps tried to connect to cloud.

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - jetsetter - 15.06.2017

(15.06.2017, 13:04)morak Wrote: Hi, I had the same when I had latest Mosaic and the Cloud Mosaic installed via file. Once uninstalled the Mosaic Cloud all started to work. Latest Mosaic from the store already contain all the cloud stuff.  In short both apps tried to connect to cloud.

Hi morak thanks for your reply, 

so in order for me to understand correctly, do you suggest to uninstall the Mosaic 2.0 application completely or should I just click on the "Sign Out" button on the "Cloud (beta)" menu item of the Mosaic 2.0 administration? EDIT: I tried to Sign Out the Cloud from the Mosaic app and I saw that Alexa app was also signed out automatically, so the only option is to remove the Mosaic app completely... Will Alexa app continue to work then?

Please note that I don't have any "Mosaic Cloud" app installed manually, just using the "Mosaic 2.0" app that I got from the store.

Thanks
T.

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - morak - 15.06.2017

(15.06.2017, 13:38)jetsetter Wrote:
(15.06.2017, 13:04)morak Wrote: Hi, I had the same when I had latest Mosaic and the Cloud Mosaic installed via file. Once uninstalled the Mosaic Cloud all started to work. Latest Mosaic from the store already contain all the cloud stuff.  In short both apps tried to connect to cloud.

Hi morak thanks for your reply, 

so in order for me to understand correctly, do you suggest to uninstall the Mosaic 2.0 application completely or should I just click on the "Sign Out" button on the "Cloud (beta)" menu item of the Mosaic 2.0 administration?  

Please note that I don't have any "Mosaic Cloud" app installed manually, just using the "Mosaic 2.0" app that I got from the store.

Thanks
T.

OK then you have different case.  You can try to uninstall and install again but not sure if this will help. I had 2 Mosaics installed and this created the same error you pointed here.

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - jetsetter - 16.06.2017

(15.06.2017, 13:47)morak Wrote: OK then you have different case.  You can try to uninstall and install again but not sure if this will help. I had 2 Mosaics installed and this created the same error you pointed here.
I uninstalled completely the Mosaic App and tested the Alexa App alone, it has the same random behaviour.

Anyone else having problems with LM not executing Alexa's acknowledged commands ???

RE: Amazon Echo / Alexa app - jetsetter - 20.06.2017

Can anyone who uses Alexa app confirm that is working flawlessly?