Logic Machine Forum
[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2017.06 - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Software updates (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2017.06 (/showthread.php?tid=857)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2017.06 - simen@saasprosjekt.no - 19.10.2020

Hello,

I am struggling with updating, the LM says "Cannot upgrade, firmware image file is invalid".

The reason i want to upgrade the firmware is that the device wont import new addresses from ETS via a ETS export anymore, I need to to that manually (dont know why). 
I have tried running the script for updating, but not sure if I am doing it the right way since nothing changes.

RE: [RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2017.06 - Daniel - 19.10.2020

(19.10.2020, 10:29)simen@saasprosjekt.no Wrote: Hello,

I am struggling with updating, the LM says "Cannot upgrade, firmware image file is invalid".

The reason i want to upgrade the firmware is that the device wont import new addresses from ETS via a ETS export anymore, I need to to that manually (dont know why). 
I have tried running the script for updating, but not sure if I am doing it the right way since nothing changes.
Your card is probably in read only mode and needs replacement.

RE: [RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2017.06 - simen@saasprosjekt.no - 19.10.2020

(19.10.2020, 11:45)Daniel. Wrote:
(19.10.2020, 10:29)simen@saasprosjekt.no Wrote: Hello,

Your card is probably in read only mode and needs replacement.

What card? The LM was installed 2 years ago, and last week we were going to implement som changes in the KNX group adresses and need those exported to BACnet.

RE: [RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2017.06 - admin - 19.10.2020

Check that firmware is meant for the hardware that you have

(19.10.2020, 11:49)admin Wrote: Check that firmware is meant for the hardware that you have

It is a LM5 lite from 2018, i have tried all off the LM5 FW, all of them says the same error message a couple of seconds after i try to upload the FW.

RE: [RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2017.06 - admin - 19.10.2020

LM5 can have either old or new cpu, which fw exactly have you tried?

(19.10.2020, 11:56)admin Wrote: LM5 can have either old or new cpu, which fw exactly have you tried?

turns out i tried the same FW as the product already had installed..  Idea Confused

I tried now with the "pre-release", that seems to be updating now.

Hope this solves the import problem from ETS.