This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bacnet Client SpaceLynk Script
require('bacnet') 
device, objects = bacnet.scandevice(ID)

Fails with "Module 'bacnet' not found." 

Has the package for Bacnet Client via script been added to SpaceLynk and just called something else?

Robert.
This is only available in LM.
(08.05.2024, 15:58)admin Wrote: This is only available in LM.

Oh no.  :-(

Is the "App" really limited to bacnet 50 points?

Robert.
It is not limited to 50 but you will not get much more out from it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(08.05.2024, 16:23)equalizer Wrote:

Oh no.  :-(

Is the "App" really limited to bacnet 50 points?

Robert.

I use it with around 500 variables since 2020 - works correct, but:

when you start mapping from zero it works perfect, when amount of knx objects are growing - the app beacome very slow. scan 1 bacnet device with 300 variables - y must wait for a minute. Or maybe 10 minutes)) every time it is different. add new object mapping - once again wait 1-10 minutes and then -  sometimes nothing, and you should wait again))

but communication is correct. knx objects go to bacnet at the same moment. feegback from bacnet to lm could go about 1-2 minutes
(08.05.2024, 18:01)AEK Wrote: I use it with around 500 variables since 2020 - works correct, but:

when you start mapping from zero it works perfect, when amount of knx objects are growing - the app beacome very slow. scan 1 bacnet device with 300 variables - y must wait for a minute. Or maybe 10 minutes)) every time it is different. add new object mapping - once again wait 1-10 minutes and then -  sometimes nothing, and you should wait again))

but communication is correct. knx objects go to bacnet at the same moment. feedback from bacnet to lm could go about 1-2 minutes

Yep, now I have tried it on a real device its super slow beyond 50 points.

Good morning,
I have a LM version 20240306
where can I download the module to use LUA with Bacnet ?

By default, when I try to use it, I get the following message:

‘Resident script:1: module “bacnet” not found...’.

Thanks in advance,
https://dl.openrb.com/lm-24-imx6/pkg/
Ctrl+F5
(15.05.2024, 10:59)Daniel Wrote: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-24-imx6/pkg/

Thx !!

(15.05.2024, 10:59)Daniel Wrote: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-24-imx6/pkg/
Hello again,

To install this bacnet package (it's the first time I do it), I understand that you have to do it from the Apps section, right? Apps->install from file...

You have to do or enable something else? when uploading the files I get an error in the signature file.
If I upload it omitting the signature file, it also gives error.

Maybe there is a problem with that file...?

Greetings,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is not an app Smile
Go to System config - System - Packages.
Ctrl+F5