This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trends doesn't show at app
Hi, some time ago LM was updated to version 20240426, after that, in the mosaic the charts stopped displaying on the app, through the computer on the web - everything works.
Tell me, what could be the problem?
If widget is too big it will not be visible on a smaller screen.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(01.08.2024, 12:35)Daniel Wrote: If widget is too big it will not be visible on a smaller screen.

Thanks for the quick reply, but the problem is not related to the widget size. Yes, it appears when you rotate the phone, but that's how it should be and also how it looks on the phone now

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Woks for me, Any errors in LM clooud app logs?
Try syncing again.
Ctrl+F5
Also check if user access rights are set correctly
Ctrl+F5
(01.08.2024, 12:49)Daniel Wrote: Also check if user access rights are set correctly

I've already checked, there are no problems with synchronization with the cloud. Everything is fine with the rights too :\
Send me your backup to PM.
Ctrl+F5
(01.08.2024, 12:54)Daniel Wrote: Send me your backup to PM.

Did you receive this?
yes
Ctrl+F5
Your project is all working for me. Explain how do you test?
Ctrl+F5
(01.08.2024, 13:48)Daniel Wrote: Your project is all working for me.  Explain how do you test?

I launch the application on the phone (I tried both the old and the new one), open the charts, turn the screen over - there is no chart. But everything worked before.
What phone do you have?
Ctrl+F5
(01.08.2024, 14:03)Daniel Wrote: What phone do you have?

Nothing phone 2a, but we also tried with other phones, Samsung 22 (if I'm not mistaken), iPhone - it doesn't show up anywhere :\

Maybe provide access for you so that you can connect directly to the existing LM and check there?