This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Connect multiple IP routers at the same time on LM5 !
Hi everybody !
I have a project that does not use knx line coupler. I have used many IP routers, here is Jung's IPR300. And I want LM to connect to all those router IPs. Can LM? Each floor has 1 IP router device, so I want to use LM to program the whole building. The internet is the same IP range.
Thank you very much everyone!
Yes but only on 2024 fw.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thank Daniel!
So 2025 fw will have this update?
2024 already has it.
Ctrl+F5
(16.05.2024, 10:05)Daniel Wrote: 2024 already has it.

Hi Daniel. Mind you tell us how to do this? I can't find where to put the different connections. Thanks!
You just enable this: Pass ind. telegrams via IP Routing
Ctrl+F5
(16.05.2024, 12:27)Daniel Wrote: You just enable this: Pass ind. telegrams via IP Routing

oh, thank so much !
But I don't quite understand, where can I fill in another Multicast? or other router IP, other than 224.0.23.12  Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This works as any other KNX IP router, multicast must be the same on all.
Ctrl+F5
Thank Daniel !
oh, that means I have to configure all my IProuter devices to have a Multicast of 224.0.23.12, which is the same Smile