This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Tts and broadcast audio
I am trying to reproduce a mp3 file (I created through a tts API) to an akuvox intercom. I know this is theoretically possible but i don't know how Huh .  Could you help me?
Do you have HTTP API documentation for this intercom?
(12.06.2024, 10:52)admin Wrote: Do you have HTTP API documentation for this intercom?

I found no documentation regarding this topic. If you find some the model number R20A akuvox but generally speaking is it possible to stream from LM?
Depends on what you mean by "stream". LM can serve files via HTTP or it can send files via HTTP POST as a client.

Intercoms usually support SIP. So you probably need something that can make SIP calls and playback a file. LM does not have such functionality.