This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

OAuth 2 authentication
Hi
I'm trying to ask again after years:
Do you know if OAuth 2.0 user's authentication is still impossible? Or has something been changed after this authentication method got almost omnipresent?
Has someone found a hack?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
This applies to most OAuth2 integrations: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...3#pid15043
Hi Admin
I need different thing. I want to authenticate my LM users against Windows domain with Oauth2 mechanism.
Imagine this scenario: Every time my company hires a new employee I've to add him into LM manually. The employee have its own password to Windows and second password to LM. When he leave the company I have to delete his user account in LM.

I discussed this topic almost a decade ago with a LM representative and he told me it's not possible. But time changed. Nowadays almost everything supports Oauth2 protocol. It got a widely used standard.
I think it would be easy to implement to LM. Just add an already existing PEM to the linux in LM. So please take it as an improvement idea.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259