This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

bacnet client slowness
Hi, 
I am trying to read/write some values (30ish) in Bacnet to two Isma Controlli modules. I have installed the app, but it seems to be slow in responding (E.g., a binary object goes to 1, and LM receives it after 20 seconds). Could I change something to make this better?

I was told using the lua library is faster, but while trying to load the library it gave me an error "module 'bacnet' not found", so I went and downloaded (hoping the bacnet module was inside) the "genohm-scada-bacnet_20230120_imx6.ipk" with its signature "genohm-scada-bacnet_20230120_imx6.sig" but it says it's not valid. I am lost. EDIT: I was trying to upload it as an app not as a package Tongue

The LM I am using has the latest firmware 2024.04
So what is the current issue?
Make sure to uninstall the app if you use the package and disable bacnet server.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5