This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM Home app (Andrоid/iOS starter)
Does the Wireshark info give any clue?
Never mind, I fixed it Smile I logged in to my LM via cloud and then re-enabled my wifi on my phone and then it discovered it instantly!
(02.10.2024, 15:08)Novodk Wrote: Never mind, I fixed it Smile I logged in to my LM via cloud and then re-enabled my wifi on my phone and then it discovered it instantly!

I strongly believe that developers should include the option to enter the IP address manually. We have this problem often too.
Currently I have applied this push notification function via LMhome app on iphone(ios), but I can only receive push notifications when I connect my phone to internal wifi in the house, using wifi or other network outside the house is not possible. With android it is perfect
Please support
Thank you
Just tried on iPhone with latest iOS and works fine on wifi and on 4G. We do not have any control over it from the cloud to mobile, it is just standard push notification service. Where are you based?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(05.10.2024, 08:50)Daniel Wrote: Just tried on iPhone with latest iOS and works fine on wifi and on 4G. We do not have any control over it from the cloud to mobile, it is just standard push notification service. Where are you based?

I'm in Vietnam, do you mean this feature already works on IOS (receive push notifications when using network outside home)?
Works for me.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(23.02.2024, 23:58)icuzz Wrote:
(23.02.2024, 07:11)phongvucba Wrote:
(23.02.2024, 06:18)alexll Wrote: What can we do if we are in an enterprise network enviroment and the WiFi network is in a different subnet? I can access into my LM locally typing its IP in my webbrowser, but LM Home says "No LogicMachine devices found"
hi everyone !
I'm very happy to have a new interface, because it makes me get rid of the web browser shortcut (the shortcut won't update or do anything every time I change the interface).
I'm also in the same situation as you, hopefully in the future this new software will solve it.
I also want the software to have an option to set the IP manually, whenever it fails to scan.
And I also want to access remote mode via Touch or Visu. Because many people say Mosaic is not beautiful and not optimized. Sad
If the camera stream was supported with rtsp format, it would be great.
Thank you everyone in Team LM !

Also manual mode is need if the logicmachine is located over 900 km away and client wants to get access Smile

+1

Is this on the schedule? very important for my customers to add them remote. Best way is that i can send an mail to the customer and then he have access to his lm with the right user.
Sometimes you end up in the LM Home app in a completely white screen. Then you can't do anything at all. Closing the app and restarting it doesn't help either, because then you end up back in the white empty screen.
Shouldn't there always be a button somewhere that you can use to go to your home?
Or a back button?

For now i have to clear config. And go back to the location of my LM to add them to the app.

And i can create a user with name gert-jan, but opening the settings gives an error: username already exists or invalid