This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zwave app VERY buggy
Hi,

I am running a test setup with an LM4 latest firmware. Using the following Zwave devices.

Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5, Z-Wave Plus USB
3x Aeotec Smart Switch 6, remote control smart plug, Z-Wave Plus, small size, side USB charging port, power metering

I have so far noticed the following points
1. The daemon doesn't always start on boot. The zwave document on the examples section of the openrb site says add a line in the init script. That line is incorrect because there something wrong with a / character so it won’t save.
2. Adding a device doesn't seem to be consistent. It wouldn't update in the device had been added so I had to restart the LM to see the new device.
3. Saving the location and the name doesn't work.
4. Doesn't seem to be retrieving the state of the switch on the KNX. I have only setup the switch object and linked it to a KNX object. Checked the write to bus setting. The polling checkbox doesn't save.

Thanks

Roger