This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Alexa Dont Work
Hi,

I´ve been working with alexa for one year and since a week don´t work. Alexa recive the order and say OK but in Logic Machine don´t change the object.
I´ve tried to disconect cloud from my LM and conect to another logic machine and work fine.
I see in error log the following error (In my LM): 
Script name: Alexa --> Error description: Line 777: MQTT.clientConfusedubscribe(): Not connected

Any idea?

Thanks
Works fine for me, did you tried to logout, login again and then sync? You can also ask Alexa to discover.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(24.05.2020, 22:50)Daniel. Wrote: Works fine for me, did you tried to logout, login again and then sync? You can also ask Alexa to discover.
Yes, I've tried logout, login again, create new devices, Discover, forger all devices and Discover again..
Alexa Discover all devices but dont do anything in LM.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
Do you still have the ''Alexa --> Error description: Line 777: MQTT.clientConfusedubscribe(): Not connected'' or was it once some time ago?
Ctrl+F5
(25.05.2020, 09:24)Daniel. Wrote: Do you still have the ''Alexa --> Error description: Line 777: MQTT.clientConfusedubscribe(): Not connected'' or was it once some time ago?

That error appears every 5 minutes
Make a backup then install Storage viewer app and delete the doxsx:alexa:devices and doxsx:alexa:devices2. After this you will have to setup alexa app again from scratch.
Ctrl+F5
(25.05.2020, 09:35)Daniel. Wrote: Make a backup then install Storage viewer app and delete the doxsx:alexa:devices and doxsx:alexa:devices2. After this you will have to setup alexa app again from scratch.

A backup of Alexa App. How can I do it?
The whole device backup, Alexa settings will be there too.
Ctrl+F5
(25.05.2020, 09:35)Daniel. Wrote: Make a backup then install Storage viewer app and delete the doxsx:alexa:devices and doxsx:alexa:devices2. After this you will have to setup alexa app again from scratch.

I´ve deleted doxsx:alexa:devices2 (doxsx:alexa:devices doesn´t exist), and i´ve created a new object but it doesn´t work.
Do you say that when you used another LM on the same network then it worked?
Ctrl+F5
(25.05.2020, 15:19)Daniel. Wrote: Do you say that when you used another LM on the same network then it worked?

No,

I used a LM in another network (In my work) but with the same alexa acount
The error you have in 99% means that outgoing port 1883 is blocked. Did anything changed in your network?
Ctrl+F5
(25.05.2020, 16:52)Daniel. Wrote: The error you have in 99% means that outgoing  port 1883 is blocked. Did anything changed in your network?

I think not,

But i have reviewed firewall rules and the router allow all forward traffic from Logic Machine.

Can i test it?
The easiest test is by setting Mosaic with an object and try to control it from cloud.
Ctrl+F5
(25.05.2020, 18:38)Daniel. Wrote: The easiest test is by setting Mosaic with an object and try to control it from cloud.

It doesn´t work... It may be my firewall...

The problem is the port 1883 from LM to internet(outside my router)? Or from internet to LM?
From LM to internet. you don't have to open any incoming ports.

You can try this software on PC http://mqtt-explorer.com/
There is out of the box test.mosquitto.org broker. Check if you can connect to it. Keep everything default.
Ctrl+F5