This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2024.02
(04.04.2024, 08:32)gdimaria Wrote: HI,

since I updated to the latest release, I have noticed a strong slowdown in the opening of browser pages (in particular Firefox, google less): 

if, for example, I want to edit a script, sometimes it takes a whole minute before I see the editor page. 

What could be the reason for this? 

Peppe

P.S. the cpu load is always low.

Exactly the same behavior for me, 

Firefox has become unusable while with Chrome you can still do something.

I noticed this behavior, I don't know if it helps: 

Using Chrome with LM5 connected via ZeroTier and 4G router, if you open the Modbus tab for the first time and then open the Object Mapping view (I have around 250 objects for each RTU device) with the fw 20230607 you don't see any delay while with the new 20240219 the LM freezes for 20/30 sec, the CPU/IO value goes into the red area and if you have another tab open in the browser with the System Load, that freezes too.

Have you already discovered something about this strange behavior? 

Can we do something to help you?

BR
Marcello

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RC1] LogicMachine firmware 2024.02 - by ferrim - 05.04.2024, 14:10