This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee lights
Hi Daniel!

Thank you for your quick reply! Smile

Ok, so the problem is generally poor implementation of the standard. But I'm not giving up! Big Grin

1: Since there would be no other way to change the brightness, what do you think about just copying the brightness GA to status GA with an event script? Is there a catch I haven't thought of? (Probably there is...)

3: Would you have any suggestions to a workaround? To make an event script that read brightness and resends it after colour-change? Ideas/suggestions?

4: Ok, I see. But the same applies as to 1) - is there some catch I haven't thought about just copying the colour GA to status GA?

And lastly, I just have this one IKEA bulb - I bought it just for testing (and I still am). But there is no problem changing to Hue. Do they behave better with regard to question 3? Or are they the same?

Thank you very much, much appreciated Smile

Messages In This Thread
Zigbee lights - by stianj - 02.09.2024, 13:01
RE: Zigbee lights - by Daniel - 02.09.2024, 13:28
RE: Zigbee lights - by stianj - 02.09.2024, 20:03
RE: Zigbee lights - by admin - 03.09.2024, 08:04
RE: Zigbee lights - by stianj - 03.09.2024, 12:51
RE: Zigbee lights - by admin - 03.09.2024, 12:57