This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Using the average of a trend log value in a script
Hello,

Thank you everyone for all the help I already got reading other posts :-) I'm new to LogicMachine.

I have a KNX system with a weather station which reads the luminosity outside the house, I want to use that value to determine if it's sunny or cloudy outside, but to avoid errors due to shadows or small clouds covering the sun for few minutes, I would like to use, instead of the point value, the average of the last 30 minutes. Is it possible to use the values stored from the trends to achieve that? otherwise, any other idea on how to get an accurate reading of the su/clouds to use for opening/closing the awnings?

Messages In This Thread
Using the average of a trend log value in a script - by dnavarro - 15.09.2024, 14:58