09.09.2026, 05:36
Hi!
I really appreciate the reply, one of the core principles for this extension is to lessen the need to copy and paste, seems libraries was almost forgotten.
A wall of a LLM response isn't really what I had hoped as the first feedback, but it's good enough.
When I was stripping functionality for this to only handle the SL/LM ecosystem some things obviously didn't get caught in testing, thanks for the feedback.
Most of these fixes were already done alongside some smaller bug and typo fixes, should be pushed to prod in an hour or two.
1-userlib pushes now land on device and any future silent no-op is turned into a proper error.
2-main issue here was a name and type collision, I've added a background reconciliation to prevent renaming of files.
3-It was never intended to give a complete debug log when connected to our internal systems as they handled that, I've re-enabled this locally for the extension.
Hope to have some more bug reports in the future alongside feature requests from youÂ
I really appreciate the reply, one of the core principles for this extension is to lessen the need to copy and paste, seems libraries was almost forgotten.
A wall of a LLM response isn't really what I had hoped as the first feedback, but it's good enough.
When I was stripping functionality for this to only handle the SL/LM ecosystem some things obviously didn't get caught in testing, thanks for the feedback.
Most of these fixes were already done alongside some smaller bug and typo fixes, should be pushed to prod in an hour or two.
1-userlib pushes now land on device and any future silent no-op is turned into a proper error.
2-main issue here was a name and type collision, I've added a background reconciliation to prevent renaming of files.
3-It was never intended to give a complete debug log when connected to our internal systems as they handled that, I've re-enabled this locally for the extension.
Hope to have some more bug reports in the future alongside feature requests from youÂ