This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Backup and restore issue
(15.09.2018, 09:07)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

It sounds like your SD card is flipped to read only.

You can test this by creating a new object, sync and reboot. If the object is not there anymore after the reboot there is nothing else you can do then replacing the SD card.

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin,

I found this to replace the SD card: http://openrb.com/reflash-logicmachine3-...-software/

I take it that this also applies to LM4?

If I understand correctly, I can take out the existing SD card, make a backup of it and the restore that image on the new SD card?
When the LM4 is up and running I can then restore the latest complete backup I have (the one from before the power cut)?

Sorry for these questions but I have not done this before and I don't want to screw up my system...

BR

Messages In This Thread
Backup and restore issue - by baggins - 15.09.2018, 08:57
RE: Backup and restore issue - by baggins - 15.09.2018, 10:14
RE: Backup and restore issue - by toujour - 14.02.2020, 08:18
RE: Backup and restore issue - by Daniel - 14.02.2020, 08:29
RE: Backup and restore issue - by HannPark - 22.10.2021, 17:16
RE: Backup and restore issue - by admin - 25.10.2021, 06:32