This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

It's Possible insert a Iframe into a plan with enabled scrolling?
Hi,

I need for my customer a plan layout which include a list of Button, which are longer as the fixed plan layout.
I had the idea to insert a second plan (plan2 in my sketch) which is longer than the main plan (plan1 in my sketch) with the iframe function.
So it's possible to scroll the iframe.

After my tests with different visualisation configurations I#m a little bit disappointed. Either the plan2 is scaled in the iframe, or fixed in original size.

Can you help me out? It's possible to do that?

At moment I have several copys of the plan and If done some navigation buttons to jump to the next page. But that is not the favourote solution of my customer :-(

Here a sketch of my idea:

Messages In This Thread
It's Possible insert a Iframe into a plan with enabled scrolling? - by Habib - 04.10.2017, 07:46