This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Presence simulation - Erwin
Hi 

This post is mainly directed to Erwin, but since the question might be relevant for others as well, I decided to post here...

In the example pages there is an example how to create a dynamic presence simulation for a home;
http://openrb.com/record-and-play-daily-...n-knx-bus/

I am about to implement this, but I have a few questions.
  • It is not clear to me how the tagging should be done. Should both the objects I want to store, and the control-object be tagged with 'Simulation'?
  • In the scripts there are used also the tag 'Simulatie'. Is this just the Dutch version of 'Simulation', and should it be the same all over?
It is not so easy for me to test it as I am doing this remotely for a customer, so it would be nice to get it right on the first try.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool

Messages In This Thread
Presence simulation - Erwin - by Trond Hoyem - 23.01.2018, 15:45
RE: Presence simulation - Erwin - by FatMax - 20.02.2018, 21:17
RE: Presence simulation - Erwin - by Daniel - 26.02.2018, 17:30
RE: Presence simulation - Erwin - by gdimaria - 29.05.2018, 09:57
RE: Presence simulation - Erwin - by Daniel - 29.05.2018, 10:08
RE: Presence simulation - Erwin - by Daniel - 29.05.2018, 13:54
RE: Presence simulation - Erwin - by jovas - 30.10.2018, 11:22