This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

RGB to HEX convert script
Hello, 

I have LED Dali strip, which I can set RGB values to. I wanted to use a mosaic widget to set color value but it only works with HEX code. I have three seperate group adresses (r, g, b) and I need to convert them to one HEX group address that I can link to that widget. Is this possible?

EDIT: First question has been solved, sorry I did some deeper research and found whole article.

A completely different question. Is is possible to DIM pre-mixed RGB color? Let's say I also have 3 group adresses, which I mixed and got my final color. I now want to dim it so it's the same color but less bright.

Thanks for any help.

Messages In This Thread
RGB to HEX convert script - by Jayce - 15.05.2018, 12:59
RE: RGB to HEX convert script - by Daniel - 15.05.2018, 14:14
RE: RGB to HEX convert script - by Jayce - 16.05.2018, 09:04
RE: RGB to HEX convert script - by Daniel - 16.05.2018, 09:09
RE: RGB to HEX convert script - by Jayce - 16.05.2018, 09:14
RE: RGB to HEX convert script - by Daniel - 16.05.2018, 09:56
RE: RGB to HEX convert script - by Jayce - 16.05.2018, 12:48