This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to change the rotation speed in images using knx objects values
Hello:

I want to change the rotation speed that some images have with css class (.vel1) the rotation speed is supplied by one knx object, How can I do it??

Basically, I want to show the wind Speed image, with and image rotation.

I have got the rotation using only in CSS, but I cant get it when I have to pass time parameters, from the KNX objetct. I am doing something wrong.

I would like to know, How can I change the parameters in one CSS class directly from de custom Datasheet-style, for example parameter time for rotation. I want to change the time parameter from class (.vel1), and this change will afecct all images that contains this class in Additional classes.

Best Regard

Roger
**************** Code I have tried *********************

*** from CSS ***

@keyframes rotate {from {transform: rotate(0deg);}
    to {transform: rotate(360deg);}}
@-webkit-keyframes rotate {from {-webkit-transform: rotate(0deg);}
  to {-webkit-transform: rotate(360deg);}}

.vel1{
/*    -webkit-animation: 3s rotate linear infinite;
    animation: 3s rotate linear infinite;
    -webkit-transform-origin: 50% 50%;
    transform-origin: 50% 50%;*/
}

***** from JavaScript *****

grp.listen("42/2/7", function(object) {
    var d = object.value;
    $(".vel1").css({
          "-webkit-animation: "+d+"s rotate linear infinite",
          "animation: "+d+"s rotate linear infinite",
          "-webkit-transform-origin: 50% 50%",
          "transform-origin: 50% 50%"
     });

Messages In This Thread
How to change the rotation speed in images using knx objects values - by batistacaceres - 17.06.2018, 07:28