This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM software roadmap
Hello LM team.
I wonder if there is a roadmap of software updates in LM products?
Currently in 2018 you can't meet the user's needs in case if user already had before  any experience in smart-home world.
What I mean is current userside software apps (Mosaic, Schedulers, Sonos...) have very poor functionality, inconvenient UX and little rough, not flexible, very simple looking UI. I understand you use web-browser as main platform to provide this apps and that's why some issues with UX come exactly from browser-side but installers have simple installation.
So, do you have any roadmap of what can I expect from you in the near future to be shure I have strong background as installer.
Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
LM software roadmap - by Bitver - 23.07.2018, 10:44
RE: LM software roadmap - by admin - 23.07.2018, 10:50
RE: LM software roadmap - by Bitver - 23.07.2018, 11:16
RE: LM software roadmap - by Bitver - 30.07.2018, 07:44
RE: LM software roadmap - by rocfusion - 09.08.2018, 18:39
RE: LM software roadmap - by Daniel - 10.08.2018, 09:53
RE: LM software roadmap - by rocfusion - 11.08.2018, 01:25