This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Value status from dimming function
Hello, 

I'm using dimming actuator (3904REGHE) by Jung, where I use outputs for light dimming. I have created a script, which takes care about memory function. It had to be done through script, since it is somewhat special request that can't be done with actuators settings. The problem I am having is that when I dim the light, I don't have any feedback value that tells me what percentage is the light on. The easiest for me would be to have some kind of script, that would be inside of the dim function group address (3.007 dimming control), that automatically sends actual brightness value to another group address when the dim function is at 0 (it's either 0, 1 or 9 I think). Is there anything such as this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Messages In This Thread
Value status from dimming function - by Jayce - 14.01.2019, 13:01