This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Amati.linea KNX control not working
Hello,

I haven't been using much KNX control in my amati.linea for a while since I only used Spotify up to now. I had all my knx control stuff mapped correctly, but when I try to play anything it doesn't work. I noticed that after factory reset my load averages are huge (2.97, 2.07, 0.95). Later when idle they dropped down to normal values. I tried resetting to factory settings but it didn't work, I'm having the same problem (even the load averages). After factory reset I mapped only one internet radio, play/stop button and volume 1 byte. Whenever I put the play/stop group address to 1 it immediately goes back to 0. It is not in any event/residential script or anything like that. 

I'm running the HW: i.MX28 

and the software is: SW: 20180313 (the one where spotify works)

All my amati.lineas have the same settings but only one works.
[Image: 0ba0f799ad8e13db7081ca29ed3626de.png]

Messages In This Thread
Amati.linea KNX control not working - by Jayce - 05.04.2019, 08:33