This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How many LMs I need for such a large project?
Hi,
I have to manage a large building whose ETS project consists of about 8000 objects, including rgb and Dali lights, shutters, thermostats and presence detectors. Also, I have to run many scenes (at least 60).

My idea is to use 4 LM, one for each section of the building, and a fifth LM as master supervisor.

I would like to know if my idea is valid and how to best divide the load: I have to load on each single machine only the objects (and scenarios) that will manage or the whole project?

In short, I would be grateful if you could suggest me the best solution to manage everything without problems.

Thank you.

Peppe

Messages In This Thread
How many LMs I need for such a large project? - by gdimaria - 13.03.2020, 18:44