This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Differential Temperature Control
No, I don't have and I believe none are required - is rather mechanical integration where script has to to open/close proportionally 0-10V valve (so scaling of valve opening)  in relation to target temperatures. But I believe you are after some time target date measuring opening of the valve through duration Tx in relation of raising/dropping temperature

when I draw that on the board and tested on the valve 50% bypass/50% system - this opening is blending water that it drops 2degC from target within 2-4min, 80% system/20%bypass seems to be most effective and allows better control extending time of 2degC drop to fixed 5min

I hope that helps

Messages In This Thread
RE: Differential Temperature Control - by RafalBor - 01.04.2020, 11:57