This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Create table within another table
Good companion. I hope they are excellent. My question is this. It is possible to create a table within another table as you will see in the image that I attach. I want to create a parent table that will be "climate profiles" and within this, the user can create create different tables such as "comfort" with different settings as if the user wants to turn on the air, what is the temperature you want configure, fan mode etc. The idea is that I can have several tables such as Climate profiles, Occupation profiles, curtain profiles, etc., but that the client can add internal tables and configure what they want. This information should ideally be stored in the storage. Currently I have been able to store tables but independent, but not tables within tables as seen in the image. Thank you for your cooperation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Create table within another table - by Carlos Padilla - 03.08.2020, 20:12