This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SpaceLynk: OpenVPN connection?? Why?
Hi,

I use a SpaceLynk from Schneider Electric and I've found now your Forum. I've read, that the SpaceLynk is a branded product from you, is this right?

I don't know a technical support from Schneider, therefore I hope you can help me as manufacturer.

After Upgrade the Firmware to the last release by Schneider (1.2 from 20.04.16) I can see a system process called OpenVPN and a route for this connection.

Maybe it's a support connection for something else, but I can't find some Information about that and I want to disable them.

For my customers it's a no-go to provide an unknown connection to their network... 

Please help me or have you an contact to your custumer (schneider) for technical support of the spacelynk?

Thanks forwards

Habib

Messages In This Thread
SpaceLynk: OpenVPN connection?? Why? - by Habib - 28.05.2016, 07:11