This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problems with iFrame
(25.01.2021, 12:29)admin Wrote: Some websites still support RSS feeds so you can fetch it via a script and then display data on your visualization. See this thread: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=70

Thanks, but it is not a RSS feed I need to get, it is a webserver with all the configuration of a ventilation system. I was hoping that I could just integrate the config pages rather than integrate everything over BACnet and then create the settings and so on from scratch.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool

Messages In This Thread
Problems with iFrame - by Trond Hoyem - 25.01.2021, 10:06
RE: Problems with iFrame - by Daniel - 25.01.2021, 10:16
RE: Problems with iFrame - by Trond Hoyem - 25.01.2021, 12:19
RE: Problems with iFrame - by admin - 25.01.2021, 12:29
RE: Problems with iFrame - by Trond Hoyem - 25.01.2021, 12:39