This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Denon Home 150 and Yamaha Musicast 20 Speakers
Hi and thank you for your support!
So the steps have to make are:
1. Making an Object for example an object and called it as Play/Stop 1 bit object
2. Clicking the icon next to this object for scripting window and paste the new script that you send me.
3. Creating a Visualizatiion Button for this object in Mosaic 3

So the main script is inserted once at the beginning and after that we have to create the scripts wih objects for each function if I understand it well?
And also we have to create objects for writing data to objects too, grp.checkwrite(address, value)?

And last question is that we can use the code that you send me and I just make changes on it ? I am sorry but I don't have the scripting experience and that's why I am asking.

Cause if I want to create another scripts for choosing another music source , changing I mean from netradio to Spotify etc. I have to make different scripts and insert different parameters which I don't know what to change and what scripting words and rules I have to use each time.
Cause it seems easier to me to change a few parameters each time if Iknow of course the specific word I have to use for each purpose.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Denon Home 150 and Yamaha Musicast 20 Speakers - by vmic - 01.04.2021, 11:14