This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM feature tips
1) From Cyber Security perspective i think you need to be carefull with opening user management 'on the fly' and should be a administrator task.
---- I could put user management into a page with pin protection.

2) Already possible with the Scene App
--- Sorry, Scene App is too complicated... almost for my costumers e myself. Smile

3a) Hmm, not sure what to think about that, never had any question regarding this, to avoid strange behavior with schedulers on random objects i would keep this a admin task.
--- Ok I understand... but you are already implementing it on Mosaic, right?

3b) You could copy a whole plan and delete the un-needed objects/elements if you need to copy a lot of them at once, might be faster then one by one.
--- When you are working on the first page and have to put inside 20 groups of object (ie. on/off - dimmering - temperature - setpoint) it would be very useful to copy a single group and paste it 20 times and then just to change the address.

Another question, please: sometimes the legenda on multiple trends hides a large parts of them. Is it possible to not show it?

Thanks

BR

Peppe

Messages In This Thread
LM feature tips - by gdimaria - 12.04.2021, 09:59
RE: LM feature tips - by Erwin van der Zwart - 13.04.2021, 06:46
RE: LM feature tips - by gdimaria - 22.04.2021, 17:48
RE: LM feature tips - by CristianAgata - 22.04.2021, 18:49
RE: LM feature tips - by admin - 23.04.2021, 06:51
RE: LM feature tips - by Daniel - 23.04.2021, 08:09
RE: LM feature tips - by admin - 26.04.2021, 06:35