This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Using time controls from scripts
Hello
Perhaps in a future installation it will be necessary for me to implement a quite complex lighting circuit schedule control system.

I still don't know exactly what the requirements are, what I do know is that wiser will have to supplant a BMS system made with a PC and Siemens WinCC. Apparently the time control is developed in VisualBasic and is quite complete.

As far as I remember, the system allows in the runtime mode of the visualization, that is, running; the selection of loads to be controlled by the schedule.

To advance the solution of the problem, would it be possible for the client to select on the display the different loads that he wants to control and establish the time control values for all of them?
That is, on the floor of the building I select an object that symbolizes the load and this is added to the list of loads to control, then the time is set.

The time control that is already implemented in wiser is fine but it does not allow you to do this.

Naturally, it was necessary to have the management of vacation days.

Greetings

Messages In This Thread
Using time controls from scripts - by JRP - 12.05.2021, 16:24
RE: Using time controls from scripts - by JRP - 13.05.2021, 08:17
RE: Using time controls from scripts - by JRP - 13.05.2021, 19:20
RE: Using time controls from scripts - by JRP - 14.05.2021, 09:10