This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Using time controls from scripts
Hello Thank you very much for your new indications. Modifying the script provided for the addresses shown in the animation, it has worked perfectly for me.

When
a) All virtual objects are at 1.
b) The timer object is activated at 1.
c) The outputs are activated at 1.
d) Change one of the virtual objects from 1 to 0.
e) Change the object of the timing to 0.
f) All are set to zero except the one I have removed which remains at 1.
Indeed this makes me think about the need to synchronize them, as you very well indicate.

Edited. 
I had not understood well about the synchronization script, it must be added to the functions tab and select the "input" tag as the script event.
Now it works.

It only syncs the output when deactivating / activating when the schedule is active which seems correct to me.

Last questions:

What if the objects are separated, that is, they are not correlative? Could it be done with a fixed table of objects?

On the other hand, could it be that removing or placing the load will preserve its status?

Thank you.

Greetings

Messages In This Thread
Using time controls from scripts - by JRP - 12.05.2021, 16:24
RE: Using time controls from scripts - by JRP - 13.05.2021, 08:17
RE: Using time controls from scripts - by JRP - 13.05.2021, 19:20
RE: Using time controls from scripts - by JRP - 14.05.2021, 09:10