This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Turning off scroll bouncing
Hi,

I am using my visu with an iPad. Sometimes people have an issue with controlling the buttons on the screens, due to the fact that the whole screen is be ‘pushed’ slightly up and down - instead of buttons being pushed or sliders moved. In that case the screen bounces elastically. Also sometimes called ‘rubber-banding’ or ‘elastic scrolling’. Hope I am clear enough with my explanation.

Though the issue is of course primarily with the user in how the the screen was touched, but having ipads installed on the wall or on a stand it hampers good control. I also see that other applications do not have this elastic effect.

Is there a wayto turn off this elastic screen effect?

Messages In This Thread
Turning off scroll bouncing - by Zandkever - 13.05.2021, 08:09
RE: Turning off scroll bouncing - by Daniel - 13.05.2021, 08:14
RE: Turning off scroll bouncing - by admin - 13.05.2021, 08:50
RE: Turning off scroll bouncing - by admin - 13.05.2021, 14:21
RE: Turning off scroll bouncing - by admin - 14.05.2021, 07:42