This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Tesla Powerwall Local Connection broken with New Release
hey there, this appears to work for you and I hope it is still working. I am new to powerwall and am using a shac to control my house. I too want to be able to direct powerwall according to amber power price - which I have updating in my SHAC. what appears in this thread is therefore my missing link. However, I cannot get to first base. I've tried with "Set-Cookie" and "Cookie" and get the following error...

tesla trial 3 05.12.2021 15:04:56
* arg: 1
* string: receive
* arg: 2
* string: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Content-Type: application/json
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 04:04:56 GMT
Content-Length: 102
Connection: close

{"code":403,"error":"Unable to GET to resource","message":"User does not have adequate access rights"}
* arg: 3
* nil
* arg: 4
* nil"

any ideas?

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tesla Powerwall Local Connection broken with New Release - by mikeatlorne - 05.12.2021, 04:07