This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Sonos radio control through KNX
Hi,

I've tried to connect two sonos speakers into KNX with the Sonos app in LM app store which works. The thing I need to do is to control everything through scripting, to create sort of my own app inside visualization or mosaic. Is there a way to send command to sonos through KNX script to turn on particular radio? I've tried the command in the example, doesn't work even as shown in the example. Also in case the link itself in the example is simply dead, which formats can I send and play? 
-I've seen this one being m3u but there are more radio formats like .pls or .mp3, is it possible to use these? 
-Is there a way to send a command for a particular spotify playlist?

Messages In This Thread
Sonos radio control through KNX - by Jayce - 07.07.2021, 11:02