This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Support Request on Lua Scripting
Hello everyone,

I have an upcoming project which I would like your support regarding the Lua Scripting.

A LM5 Lite will be used for this connected on the KNX TP Main Line.

The functions I need to implement are described below:

Function 1 :
175 KNX Detectors must be monitored if are online on the KNX bus - KNX Watchdog script running every hour.

If one or more devices are offline then:
Step 1: Send email with a certain subject and body including the phys. address of the device(s) being offline.
Step 2: Check (tagged objects) and reset if necessary the corresponding motion detection objet to 'false', of the device(s) being offline.

Function 2:
Calculate (OR Logic) if there is motion in the building; for this I have the nice resident script from the forum.
This will send a bit object as a result where then I will have event script for:
Step 1: If not motion then grp.write('xx/xx/xx', true)
else (reset timer from step 3) end

Step 2: Store a timestamp of the event

Step 3: Resident Script every 1sec to compare this timestamp with the actual time of the LM. If delta (t) > 900 (sec) then grp.checkwrite('xx/xx/xx, true)
else grp.checkwrite('xx/xx/xx', false).

Thank you in advance for the support and always being helpful and active.

Kind regards

Messages In This Thread
Support Request on Lua Scripting - by manos@dynamitec - 12.08.2021, 15:08