This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Assign Priority to a physical switch vs Motion sensor in a script?
Hi, Thanks for the idea. I did that and it works great. I made two Event scripts, one for the real lighting group 35, and another for the slave PIR group 73. 
In the event script for 35, I first check the event sender to make sure it really came from the physical bus or the visualization, then I create/set a storage object and set it to true when the switch turns on, or false when off. 
Normal bus/system functionality turns the actual light on/off. 

In the other event script for the PIR group 73, I turn on the light when this event value is '1' but if it is '0', I have a nested "If" to additionally check if the storage pseudo-blocker object is true or false before attempting to control the light. Works Perfect, and no rework is required to any other part of the system. 

Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assign Priority to a physical switch vs Motion sensor in a script? - by Paddyb - 21.12.2021, 15:55