This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Pushover notification scripting
Hi, I have set up and used the pushover script according to the example given by Erwin (thank you for this), but I cannot see how I can select which device the message should be delivered to. So far I have downloaded and registered the mobile app in my phone and my wife's phone, but the messages are broadcasted to both phones. In the pushover website, you can choose to send a test notification by choosing a specific registered device or all the registered devices (broadcast). Is there another script that allows to select to which device the notification is send to?
Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I have seen in pushover API documentation that I can include in the sending url another optional field called "device" which is what I was looking for, so I will try this to see. I propose for Erwin to edit his original example in order to include this field as I found it very useful.

Messages In This Thread
Pushover notification scripting - by Jørn - 18.09.2016, 11:00
RE: Pushover notification scripting - by jetsetter - 28.12.2016, 17:49