This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Staircase script with dimming option
I use the Staircase script frequently. Thanks again!
Now I would like to use it also in rooms where by default a dimmed lamp burns softly (e.g. 30%), for example in the hallway. When the motion detector of the alarm detects someone in the hallway, I would like the lamp to burn brighter for a defined time (e.g. 90% for 60 seconds). And then back to the old dimming value (30%).
If the lamp is turned off in the meantime, it should go out and turn on again the next time in the dimming mode (30%). I've tried all kinds of things, but can't get it to work properly.
Every time it seems to work, but then there is still an error somewhere. And I have solved it with three different scripts. It is complex to explain. Can someone please modify the script in such a way that this does work properly? Hopefully more people will enjoy this enhanced script  Smile .

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
Staircase script with dimming option - by Dirk79 - 14.03.2022, 17:10